Opportunity for people working in the agricultural sector in the Community of Madrid:
The Madrid Institute for Rural, Agricultural and Food Research and Development, in collaboration with Asaja – Madrid, offers the opportunity to learn about agricultural projects, techniques, practices and experiences from other regions of Europe, in this case, from the region of Umbria (Italy).
Candidates must meet three requirements: reside in the Community of Madrid, work in agricultural activities (agriculture or livestock) and have a sufficient level of English to understand and communicate during their stay in the destination country.
The technical visits to the different agricultural projects will be in English, as well as the cultural visit and the communication with the coordination and assistance during the experience. A total of 5 participants will be selected.
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES:
- Biodynamic agriculture: farm “Le Due Torri”.
- Filippo’s vineyards: organic farming based on biodynamic practices.
- Social farm “La Semente” – Multifunctional centre.
- Educational farm and Agritourism
- Agricola di Caroli, Traditional Cheese Factory
- Organic farm Opagna: organic certification of all plant and animal production.
- Agrotechnological Park
- Cultural Visits: Assisi / Perugia
The programme offers the selected participants:
- Travel, transfers: air tickets from Madrid to Rome and transfer from Rome to Foligno (round trip), as well as daily transfers to all projects, technical visits and experiences.
- Accommodation and meals: Hotel *** (Foligno) in single rooms.
- Programme of technical visits, exchange of experiences and internships with assistance.
- Guided cultural visit
- Insurance: travel insurance and policy valid for the entire duration of the activity.