At Innogestiona Ambiental, we are looking for a Junior Project Technician to join our team. If you are passionate about project development and want to start your career in this area, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and learn in a collaborative environment.
- Qualifications: University degree required. Recent graduates.
- No previous experience
- Telecommuting option
- English level: minimum B2
- Project Development Support: Collaborate with the team in the development and drafting of project proposals under the supervision of more experienced professionals.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct basic research and data analysis for the elaboration of reports of different types.
- Documentation Management: Assist in the management and organisation of project-related documentation.
- Task Coordination: Assist in the coordination of tasks and communication between different departments and teams.
- Interest in European Projects: passion for project development and desire to learn about writing and presenting European projects.
- Communication Skills: Effective written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Proactivity: Proactive attitude, ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- If you are a recent graduate or someone looking to start your career in the world of European projects and you meet the above requirements, we invite you to apply to join our team.
Please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting your interest in European projects and your ability to work in a team to the following email address: email@example.com . Subject: “Junior Project Technician”.