We carry out the design, drafting and execution of plans, projects and actions in the fields of energy, water, soil, waste, nature conservation and mobility, always under sustainability criteria.
- Integrated and unified environmental authorizations
- Regional and municipal environmental communications and licenses
- Environmental and Strategic Evaluation of Plans and Programs, including any type of territorial or urban planning instrument
- Environmental impact assessments of projects
- Environmental monitoring of projects and facilities
- Censuses and studies of avifauna and other protected species of fauna and flora required in impact studies or environmental monitoring plans
- Materiality matrix, socioeconomic analysis and proposed initiatives
- Censuses and studies of avifauna and other protected species of fauna and flora
- Drafting of management plans for natural areas
- Elaboration of landscape integration studies
- Design and execution of actions for the conservation of biological diversity within the framework of compensatory and complementary measures
- Design and application of new technologies in conservation projects
- Environmental procedures for renewable energy plants
- Environmental and energy management and monitoring of industrial plants
- Elaboration of energy efficiency plans and introduction of renewable energies
- Energy audits
- Energy recovery of waste
- Training and participation in energy matters
- Design and development of energy innovation projects
- Soil characterization studies: classification and mapping, analysis of edaphological and biological characteristics, etc.
- Characterization, evaluation and correction of environmental problems
- Periodic Situation Reports and Periodic Soil Control and Monitoring Reports
- Application of bioremediation technologies
- Water footprint and efficiency calculations
- Life cycle analysis in the field of water use and management
- Introduction of new technologies in water management
- Processing of authorization for discharges to inland waters and to the integral sanitation system
- Improvement of citizen participation in water use and management
- Studies to quantify and typify generated waste, evaluation of current waste management situations and analysis of different viable waste management alternatives
- Design of waste management plans for the minimization of volume and hazardousness; selective collection; recovery or disposal in a suitable way -where appropriate-, both sanitary and environmentally
- Development of Sustainable Mobility Plans (PMUS).
- Analysis, diagnosis and proposals for mobility improvement
- Load and capacity studies
- Fare simulation studies, scenario simulation, etc.
Working towards a sustainable society
We are facing a market that is constantly changing and evolving, in which more and more companies are committed to everything related to the environment, innovation and the need to adapt our daily lives to the challenges we face today.
This is why we try to increase our demands in order to satisfy the wishes and needs of our customers as effectively as possible.
specialises in environmental engineering applied to the field of environmental protection, with extensive experience in the processing of all types of instruments of environmental administrative intervention, applicable to plans, programmes, projects and activities likely to affect the environment and/or people’s health.