Energy and sustainability
We promote energy efficiency by analyzing energy needs and proposing solutions to reduce costs. We elaborate the different studies associated with renewable energies for their environmental viability based on sustainability parameters.
Our services include:
- Environmental procedures for renewable energy plants (biogas, solar, photovoltaic…).
- Environmental and energy management and monitoring of industrial plants
- Elaboration of energy efficiency plans and introduction of renewable energies.
- Energy audits
- Energy recovery from waste
- Training and participation in energy issues
- Design and development of energy innovation projects
We prepare studies that reflect those actions that improve mobility in the public and private sector, ensuring efficient and sustainable mobility.
Our services include:
- Development of Sustainable Mobility Plans (PMUS).
- Analysis, diagnosis and proposals for mobility improvement.
- Load and capacity studies
- Fare simulation studies, scenario simulation, etc.
Our day to day
We prepare, manage and participate in our own projects or for our clients in different European, national and regional innovation projects in programs such as: LIFE, Erasmus, Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, Operational Groups,….
We are specialists in areas related to the environment and energy, although we also have experience in numerous success stories in sectors such as cultural heritage, sustainable tourism, circular economy, entrepreneurship, rural development, ICT and training, among others.
We are dedicated to:
- Participate as partner or coordinator in European and national innovation projects.
- Writing and submitting proposals
- Integrating our clients in European projects presented by third parties.
- Forming of national and international consortia for projects
Thanks to our participation in multiple programs and calls for proposals, we have extensive experience in comprehensive project management, especially in terms of impact, innovation and exploitation of results, as well as communication and dissemination actions.
We are specialists in:
- Integral assistance (technical and financial) of approved projects.
- Project communication and dissemination plans
- Impact assessment of projects and their results
- Audits of European projects
- Technical monitoring of programs and grants of interest
- Advice on intellectual property protection and commercial exploitation of results in R&D&I projects
- Negotiation with the EU or the competent authority on projects in the final phase of evaluation or approval
- Accompaniment and advice on international meetings and events
- Training in innovation, entrepreneurship and European projects